Currently, Binance is still one of the biggest and most trusted Bitcoin and cryptocurrency exchanges we have right now, due to their great easy-to-use exchange, and due to their perfect track record of not being hacked.
With that said, if you want to create or open your own Binance account and start buying or trading cryptocurrencies, this is the guide for you.
How to open a Binance account
- Head over to the official Binance registration page.
- Fill in your email address, and a secure password.
- Check the “I agree to Binance’s Terms” checkbox, and click on the Create account button.
- Verify your email. An email will be sent to your email address, with a 6 digit code.
- Your account should now be created and you can now log in to your new Binance account! You can skip the security features for now.
Now that you have an account, it’s now time to make a deposit!
How to deposit funds to your Binance account
- On the top bar, click on the Wallet drop-down menu, and click on Spot Wallet.
- You’re now on the Balance page. On the left sidebar, click on Deposit.
- You can now deposit your funds. If depositing bitcoin, the wallet address will be displayed on the right side. You can also click on the Show QR Code button if you want to scan the wallet’s QR code instead.
If you’re planning on depositing a different cryptocurrency, click on the drop-down menu and look for the cryptocurrency you want to deposit.
While you now have your own Binance exchange account, make sure to learn how to secure your Binance exchange account to prevent your account from getting hacked.
Fortunately, CryptoSec already has an in-depth guide on how to secure your Binance account here.